My name is Dan F. Sullivan and if you've been prepping for at least 2 months, I urge you to stop everything you're going and watch this critical survival video...
Because I am about to reveal the missing link from your prepping and survival efforts, the same one that I was missing, whose lack of could get you – I'm sorry to say – killed in the coming catastrophe.
There's simply no easy way of putting this so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: most preppers are OVERWEIGHT!
They lack the fitness factor... Some of them are couch potatoes while others are downright obese and that is going to be a huge issue for them when total chaos kicks in and the human race will go back to “survival of the fittest” mode.
I have to ask you a serious question and I need you to really be honest with me on this one:
What good are all your preps if you're slower than molasses when facing chaos?
Sure, you might have a gun to defend yourself but what if that gun is stolen, if you run out of ammo or it's simply not on you? I realize you love your guns but guns can't help you jump obstacles, you know...
You might be able to bug in what if you don’t make it? When disaster strikes, you won’t have time to warm-up, you’ll only have time to react.
If you don't have the strength, agility and reflexes to make the right (sudden) moves with the right strength and for the right amount of time... you're done.
What I'm about to teach you is completely different from what anyone else is. Some will say it’s the “dark horse” of the survival community. My proven and tested tactical fitness exercises and workouts will make you strong, agile, fast and flexible and READY when anyone or anything comes for your stuff or is hurting your family.
You Need Endurance… to be able to walk for long distances and do prolonged physical activity once the dust settles (hunting, working inside the garden, re-building your house and so on)...
You Need Strength to be able to lift and carry heavy objects, including an injured family member...
You Need Speed for run for your life or quickly load your truck with supplies before driving off...
And You Definitely Need Flexibility… because your muscle tendons need to be flexible so you don't get injured when you jump, climb and do the SHTF physical effort you not used to doing right now.
You only need a little bit of each to exponentially increase your chances of survival. No hardcore or exhausting training sessions, I promise. I hate those just as much as you do and, for what we need, they're pretty much useless.
● Bugging out on foot with a heavy backpack on your back,
● Running for your life in face of impending disaster, thugs and angry mobs,
● Inflating your canoe (that’s hard work!),
● Hunting and fishing,
● Working on your garden,
● Grinding wheat,
● Digging a well,
● Starting fires using the bow and arrow method,
● Travelling long distances on foot every day to gather wood, see people and do your chores,
● Carrying a wounded loved one,
● Cooking (keep in mind you’re gonna have to make everything from scratch and things like kneading the dough are pretty exhausting),
● Climbing trees,
● Milking the cow,
● Washing clothes by hand,
● Sharpening knives
● …and on and on.
It all starts with your base fitness level. Think of it like getting into the shape you would have been into if you had lived a very active lifestyle 200 years ago.
If you allow me train you, I’m gonna take you way beyond your perceived potential in terms of fitness. I’m doing that using a unique combination of tactical, functional and strength-training exercises you can do right at home with almost no weights at all.
We’re gonna nail once and for all your General Physical Preparedness (or GPP, for short) so you’re never left behind or unable to run or protect yourself.
The fact of the matter is, there’s a handful of simple exercises you can do right at home will give you the strength, flexibility, stamina and the speed you need to be able to physically protect yourself and your family during any kind of disaster or crisis.
I came up with a tactical fitness course that makes me so proud that I like to call it “my baby”. Its real name is...
...and it is going to blow you away of how quickly and easily you will get into the best shape you've had in years in no more than 30 minutes a day, twice a week.
Let me share with you just a few of the things you're going to learn:
● Walking! Walking is not trivial. I'm going show you how to improve your endurance and stamina because bugging out on foot is no “walk in the park”. You're gonna walk for miles over uneven terrain where you can easily sprain an ankle. And don't forget that even the lightest backpack on your back can reduce the maximum distance you can walk by 2, 3, even 4 times... unless you train the way teach you.
● How to run lightning fast to save your life. You don't have to break a world record or even your personal best from high-school. All you have to do is become a little faster than you are now to skyrocket your survival chances for the better. To do so, you have to warm-up a certain way, run a certain way and stretch in a certain way.
● My step by step plan to improve your flexibility and explosiveness. You need this because, when it hits, you won't have time to do a proper warm-up...
● How to effortlessly climb a tree to save your life. Plus, I'll reveal to you the secret to doing it faster (no, you don't have to make faster moves)...
● How to train to bug out with your B.O.B. on your back. Most people think they can walk for miles with that thing on their backs but it's just not true.
● How to make your own weights. I have some really fun DIY projects for you, such as making your own kettlebells or your own punching bag. These will give you a good workout just by making them.
● I’m also going to give you my shortlist of body weight exercises that will improve your strength. You get to see me execute them on video – definitely something you don't want to miss.
● How to do a proper warm-up and decrease your chances of injury. As we age, our body needs to warm-up longer. Just watch me then do exactly like I do.
● Stretching. Very important for flexibility. I'll give you all the essential step-by-step exercises and even a few yoga poses that will help.
● Last but not least, I'll give you a slew of easy-to-do exercises, from skipping rope to jumping jacks to crawling, I will show you the right way to do them as well as how to side-step some of the mistakes some newbies as well as advanced people commonly make.
All in all, Run, Prepper, Run! is the only tactical fitness training course out there that's completely targeted at preppers of all ages. It has every workout and every exercise you could possibly need to get into shape fast and without any physical or mental pain.
The best part is, you get to be picky about the exercises you do because you don’t need to do all of them. The only reason I included all of them is for variety’s sake, in case you get bored.
Bonus #1 is crucial if you want to get the most out of Run, Prepper, Run! It contains over 30 survival fitness workouts structured on 3 levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced.
All the exercises in the main course are intelligently combined to help you achieve maximum growth in minimum time.
Bonus #2 is all about nutrition. As we grow older, our bodies need higher quality food, otherwise they start to break down. Giving your body the right vitamins, minerals and macro-nutrients will maximize everything: your muscles will be larger, your joints will be stronger and more flexible and your heart and respiratory system will work at optimal levels to make sure you run faster and longer distances than you ever thought possible.
That's exactly what my Paleo Kick-Off does: it gives you all the know-how to finally start eating the healthy foods our ancestors did, the ones our bodies are actually designed to process.
I like to call the paleo diet the Survival Diet because it is fine-tuned to work with your canning, gardening, fishing and hunting endeavors, thus helping you rotate your food stockpile.
I'm no doctor but countless studies prove that, once you say “yes” to this diet, you start seeing health benefits across the board: decreased risk of diabetes, improved brain function, better gut health, a better immune system and of course, more muscle and less fat for anyone who sticks to this “prepper approved” diet. And it's yours free when you order my Run, Prepper, Run! course.
Bonus #3 is called 37 Ways to Boost Your Energy and, just like the title suggests, it gives you 37 ways to quickly and easily boost your energy to feel fresh and full of life every single day for the rest of your life just like you did when you were 20.
What you eat, how you eat, how you sleep and even how you breathe – these all influence your daily levels of energy. When I wrote this bonus, the golden rule was: if it doesn't help you boost your energy in 30 seconds, I'm not including it.
Order now and you'll also get the Simple Self Defense bonus #4. Since most preppers just don't have the time to sign up for self-defense classes... I created a simple self-defense course that teaches you easy moves you can use on any attacker.
Best part is, you can learn and practice these simple moves right from your home. ANY regular, average person can use the simple self-defense tactics to protect his family from a violent criminal. You'll learn about the best body parts to hit, the best self-defense moves, how to use every day items around the house as “part time” weapons, how to prevent an attack, and more.
Option #1 is to cross your fingers and hope you’ll be at home when the stuff hits the fan and afford the luxury of staying inside until it’s all over. But that could mean months, even years of hiding inside your home or bug out location. At some point, you will need to come out, to interact with other people and start living a normal life.
Your second choice would be to look around the Internet and put together your own workouts... but you're mostly gonna find exercises for people who want to look good in the mirror... You can just hope that, when it hits, your body will be strong, fast and flexible enough to get you through the ordeal.
Or, you can go with option #3. Me. My knowledge. My experience. My exercises and my workouts. You can choose to be truly prepared for the end of the world as we know it or any other critical event that can happen to anyone.
Look, I’m not asking you to burn any bridges here or to stop building your stockpile. All I’m asking is to give my tactical fitness system a try. Allow me to be your personal trainer. I promise I won’t push you too hard, just enough to get you out of that comfort zone and into the physical shape you need to be for Doomsday.
Try it for 60 full days and if you don't like the results you're getting, even if you completely changed your mind about this, send me an email and either me or my assistant will promptly refund you every penny.
I believe in fair deals and this is one of them. If you want to feel strong and confident that you can survive anything, if you truly want to protect your family, if you realize stockpiling even more food or condoms or alcohol does not increase your chances of survival, click the button below and let me help you bring back your strength, stamina, your speed and your flexibility:
founder of www.RunPrepperRun.com and editor-in-chief of www.SurvivalSullivan.com
| BACK TO